In creating this website, Starnberg Private Practice Radiology has undertaken to comply with the applicable legal provisions, to protect personal data and to ensure data security. In the following, we would like to inform you of the circumstances under which we collect information from you, how we handle it and to whom we may make it available.
Responsible for data processing on this website within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) are:
Prof. Dr. Axel Stäbler, MD
Dr. Niclas Adelung, MD
Telephone: 08151 – 970 17 37
Fax: 08151 – 998 50 25
The controllers of personal data are the natural or legal persons who alone or jointly with others determine the purposes and means of the processing of personal data.
To ensure the protection and security of your transmitted confidential data, this website uses an encrypted SSL connection (Secure Socket Layer). This means that the data transmitted via this page cannot be viewed by third parties. An encrypted connection can be recognised by the prefix https:// and the lock symbol in your browser bar.
Data collection (server logs)
As soon as you call up our pages through your browser, information is automatically sent to the server managing the website. This information is temporarily stored on the server. These are:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- name and URL of the file accessed,
- the website from which the access was made (referrer URL),
- the browser used,
- the operating system of the calling computerthe name of the provider.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes for data collection listed above. In no case do we use the collected data to draw conclusions about your person.
For questions of any kind, we offer you the possibility to contact us via a form provided on the website. In doing so, we require your name, a valid e-mail address, a telephone number and the purpose of your contact so that we know who the enquiry is from and can answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily.
Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is based on your voluntarily given consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after completion of your request.
To protect against spam on our contact form, we use Google reCAPTCHA.
reCAPTCHA is a captcha service that has been operated by Google LLC since 2009. It tries to distinguish whether a certain action on the internet is performed by a human or by a computer program or bot.
During the verification by reCAPTCHA, website operators and thus Google record a series of data from the user. Among other things, Google reCAPTCHA collects information about the
- page that embeds reCAPTCHA,
- the user’s IP address,
- the language used in the browser,
- screen and window resolution,
- time zone and
- installation of browser plug-ins.
Google reCAPTCHA also checks whether a cookie has already been created in the user’s browser. If this is not the case, Google creates a cookie. In this way, Google creates a recognisable fingerprint of the user for reCPATCHA. This enables Google to track users across pages. Even if the IP address changes or the cookies are deleted by the user.
Contact by e-mail
If you would like to contact us via one of our e-mail addresses, we would like to point out that communication by e-mail involves certain security risks. Unfortunately, due to the technology used, the protection of your transmitted data cannot be guaranteed because access by third parties cannot be fully excluded.
If you intend to transmit sensitive data to us, please contact us in advance so that we can jointly take the necessary measures to ensure the highest possible level of protection.
Passing on data
Transfer of dataThere will be no transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO,
- the disclosure is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in the non-disclosure of your data,
- in the event that there is a legal obligation for disclosure in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO, as well as
- this is legally permissible and necessary for the processing of contractual relationships with you according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DSGVO.
This website is not intended to appeal to children under the age of 14. Personal data of children is neither knowingly collected nor stored by us.
We use the Google Maps API to visually map geographical information. The Google Maps service is provided by Google LLC (“Google”), Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. In the process, Google also collects, processes and uses data on the use of the map functions by visitors to our website.
Information is stored in the cookie that is related to the specific end device used. However, this does not mean that we gain direct knowledge of your identity.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies to optimise user-friendliness, which are stored on your end device for a certain fixed period of time. If you visit our site again to use our services, it is automatically recognised that you have already been to our site and which entries and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
Zum anderen setzen wir Cookies ein, um die Nutzung unserer Website statistisch zu erfassen und zum Zwecke der Optimierung unseres Angebotes für Sie auszuwerten (siehe unten). Diese Cookies ermöglichen es uns, bei einem erneuten Besuch unserer Seite automatisch zu erkennen, dass Sie bereits bei uns waren. Diese Cookies werden nach einer jeweils definierten Zeit automatisch gelöscht.
The data processed by cookies is necessary for the aforementioned purposes to protect our legitimate interests and those of third parties in accordance with Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO.
Please note that you can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and can decide individually whether to accept them or can exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or in general. Each browser differs in the way it manages cookie settings. This is described in the help menu of each browser, which explains how you can change your cookie settings. You can find these for the respective browsers under the following links:
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/de-DE/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
We use the consent tool “Real Cookie Banner” to manage the cookies and similar technologies (tracking pixels, web beacons, etc.) used and the related consents. Details on how “Real Cookie Banner” works can be found at https://devowl.io/de/rcb/datenverarbeitung/.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data in this context is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c DS-GVO and Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DS-GVO. Our legitimate interest is the management of the cookies and similar technologies used and the related consents.
The provision of the personal data is neither contractually required nor necessary for the conclusion of a contract. You are not obliged to provide the personal data. If you do not provide the personal data, we will not be able to manage your consents.
Matomo formerly Piwik
For the purpose of demand-oriented design and continuous optimisation of our pages, we use Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/) (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter “Google”). In this context, pseudonymised usage profiles are created and cookies (see above) are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website, such as
- Browser type/version,
- operating system used,
- Referrer URL (the previously visited page),
- host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
- time of the server request,
are transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services associated with the use of the website and the Internet for the purposes of market research and the design of these Internet pages in line with requirements. This information may also be transferred to third parties if this is required by law or if third parties process this data on our behalf. Under no circumstances will your IP address be merged with other Google data. The IP addresses are anonymised so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking).
You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can also prevent the collection by Google Analytics by clicking on this link. An opt-out cookie will be set, which prevents the future collection of your data when visiting this website. The opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and only for our website and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you must set the opt-out cookie again.
Further information on data protection in connection with Google Analytics can be found, for example, in the Google Analytics Help at https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en.
Data subjects’ rights
You have the right
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, to demand the immediate correction of inaccurate or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- in accordance with Article 17 of the Regulation, to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest, or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO, to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and we no longer require the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO;
- pursuant to Art. 19 DSGVO, the controller is obliged to notify all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you has been disclosed of the correction or erasure of the data or restriction of processing that you have asserted, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed about these recipients.
- In accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another controller;
- revoke your consent at any time in accordance with Art. 7 (3) DSGVO. This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent in the future; and
- complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our practice location for this purpose.
Right of objection
- If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are grounds for doing so that arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying a particular situation.
If you would like to make use of your right of revocation or objection, it is sufficient to send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Right to complain to the competent supervisory authority
In the event of a breach of data protection law, you as a data subject have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority. The state data protection commissioner of the federal state of Bavaria is responsible for this. You can obtain a list of data protection officers and their contact details via the following link: List of the data protection commissioners of the Länder..
The address of the competent State Office for Data Protection is:
Bavarian State Office for Data Protection Supervision
PO Box 606
Data Protection Officer: Dr. Sebastian Kraska
The data processed by us will be deleted or restricted in its processing in accordance with Articles 17 and 18 DSGVO. Unless expressly stated within the scope of this data protection declaration, the data stored by us will be deleted as soon as it is no longer required for its intended purpose and the deletion does not conflict with any statutory retention obligations. If the data is not deleted because it is required for other and legally permissible purposes, its processing will be restricted. I.e. the data is blocked and not processed for other purposes. This applies, for example, to data that must be retained for legal reasons.
In the case of external links leading to other websites, we are neither responsible for the content of these websites nor for their compliance with data protection requirements.
The ongoing technical development in the area of information technology and the Internet also requires an adjustment of the existing data protection declaration. We therefore reserve the right to make additions or changes to this data protection declaration. The current status of this declaration is dated 04.06.2018.